TO GET AMIGA SGR DEMOS RUNNING
This is a really lame attempt to get you started on running the demos.
It'll have to do for now though. The best system for running the SGR
Amiga demos would be an Amiga 500+. In other words you're best of using
Kickstart 2.0 and 1 MB Chipmem at 7.12 MHz. We don't take any responsibility
whatsoever for anything but all products should work fine with those
Tools that may come in handy
- If you don't have a program to handle zip-files
Amiga Disc Images (ADF) - On PC
1. Get WinUAE from here
and install it.
2. Get Kickstart 2.0 from here.
Unzip and copy it to the directory where you just installed UAE.
3. Set up a config file. Memory should be 1MB Chipmem. Rom-file should
be the Kickstart2.0 file you just downloaded.
4. Run the emulator.
5. Press F12 to open the meny and click the Floppy-tab.
6. Select your favourite SGR demo and exit the meny
7. Reset Amiga by holding keys LCTRL + WIN + WIN
8. Enjoy demo!
Amiga Disc Images (ADF) - On Amiga
1. Download disc image writer for Amiga here.
2. Write adf-file to disc using CLI.
Amiga native executables - On PC
1. Download this copy of Workbench2.0
3. Set up a virtual harddrive in a folder on your PC
4. Copy the amiga executables to that folder
5. Select the Workbench2.0-disc in the floppy-tab
6. Boot up the emulator
7. When Workbench has loaded, open the virtual harddrive which should
be visual on the screen
8. If you can't see any files choose VIEW ALL files in the meny
9. Doubleclick on desired SGR demo
Amiga native executables - On Amiga
1. Run the files!